• Assembly of electrical control cabinets according to the drawings;
• Work with fire protection, tunnel, ventilation, ship lighting control cabinets;
• Rotation principle: 6 weeks in Norway / from 2 to 3 weeks are off.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Experience in assembly of electrical control cabinets;
• Communicative English language skills;
• Motivated and diligent worker;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Driver's license - category B;
• Please send CV in English!
• Salary from 190 NOK/h (the probationary period, after the salary increase);
• Work hours: 40 – 60 h/week;
• The salary paid monthly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Travel costs to Norway are covered;
• We manage all documents related to work, registration in Norway;
• All tools, clothing, footwear needed for work are provided.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.