Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, The United Kingdom.
• Cooking, performing and updating of technological cards;
• Maintenance of food and kitchen quality;
• Ensuring cleanliness and order in the workplace.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Chef de Partie work experience;
• Ability to speak fluent in English;
• Motivated and diligent worker;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Please send CV in English!
• The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
• Salary from 1916 £/month;
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
• The salary paid monthly;
• Accommodation and daily meal is provided at an additional cost;
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.