• Insulation of underground pipelines;
• Materials: polystyrene foam panels or shells, stone and glass wool;
• Pipe system for internal steel pipes, polyurethane foam insulation (PUR) and polyethylene plastic casing.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Similar work experience at least 2 years;
• Communicative English language skills is an advantage;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Driver's license - category B;
• Possibility to come by own car;
• Please send CV in English!
• The long-term work;
• Salary from 180-190 NOK/h;
• Work hours: 52-56 h/week;
• The salary paid monthly
• Rotation principle: 8-7 weeks in Norway, 2-3 weeks are free (negotiable);
• Accommodation – free of charge;
• Travel costs to Norway are covered;
• Work clothes and tools are provided;
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.