• Tilers are currently needed to work in Sweden;
• Work in various types of construction objects: industrial, residential houses, apartments, hotels;
• Laying of tiles of various diameters: in kitchens, bathrooms, corridors, staircases, etc;
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Work experience at least 1 year;
• Ability to speak English;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Driver's license - category B;
• EU citizenship;
• Please send CV in English!
• The long-term tilers work in Sweden;
• Salary 14 €/h net;
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
• The salary paid 2 times per month;
• Accommodation – free of charge;
• Travel costs to Sweden covered;
• Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed. links →
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 37 211835 or +370 611 45080.